- To help you stay on top of significant interactions, anytime a contact has opened an email more than 4 times, you’ll see that event on the Contact Activity Feed.
- You can now pin your most important and frequently used lists to the top of the list page for faster access.
- When clicking on a “Link Click” or “Rare Click” event on the Contact Activity Feed, we’ll take you directly to the Links Clicked tab of the Contact Insights page for more context about the contact’s past link interactions.
- When clicking on a “Rare Open”, “Old Open”, or “Additional Open” event on the Contact Activity Feed, we’ll take you directly to the Email Activity tab of the Contact Insights page for more context about the contact’s past email interactions.
- On the side panel after selecting a contact from the Manage Distributions page, we’ve added the Bulk Actions dropdown that allows you to quickly remove the contact from all your lists or add them to all your lists.
- Contact action buttons such as Draft email, Add to list, and Remove from list are now hidden but appear when a contact(s) is selected.
- Resolved an error that prevented a user from adding a contact after creating a new company.
- Fixed an issue preventing a team manager from viewing an email insights page from the “Emails” page.
- Resolved a rare edge case where adding a contact with a specific email gave an error message.
How can we make Street Contxt work for you?
We’re always working to make Street Contxt exactly what you need. If you have any suggestions on what features you’d like to see us build or what improvements should be made to our platform, we’d like to hear from you. Please contact us at email@example.com.